Skip to content
- All solid timber cut-away grand auditorium with internally carved top and back
- Made entirely from sustainably sourced timbers
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: A grade Silky Oak
- Back/Sides: A grade Silky Oak
- Inlaid timber rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: She Oak
- Inlays: Dot
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Radius: 12″
- Scale length: 25.5″
- Cole Clark heavy duty gig bag – Grey
- Pickguard supplied in case
- Left handed version not available
- Grain may vary
THE COLE CLARK STORY
What makes a Cole Clark a Cole Clark? Combining classical construction with innovative design and manufacturing techniques, our guitars are made different to sound different.
Watch the video to see what we’re all about.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device